Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: anchors on formalpara in HTML?

Hi there!  I've got a doc that has ID's set on a bunch of <formalpara>s,
but I can't seem to get linking to them to work.  I think this is a
stylesheet issue, as I don't see any anchors generated for the
formalparas in HTML output.  Oh, I've tried this with the stylesheets
that ship with Red Hat 7.0 (1.54, I think), and with the 1.67
stylesheets downloaded from the web.  Thoughts?
    Greg

--
Troll, troll, troll your post
Gently down the feed