Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: EntityResolver?

The equivalent part my of html/table.xsl says:

145          <xsl:when test="contains($vendor, 'SAXON 5')">
146            <!-- the saxon5 extension doesn't support this (yet) -->
147            <xsl:copy-of select="$colgroup"/>
148          </xsl:when>
149          <xsl:when test="contains($vendor, 'Apache Software
Foundation')">
150            <xsl:copy-of select="xtbl:adjustColumnWidths($colgroup)"/>
151          </xsl:when>

So by my count it is executing the right code ($version resolves to 'Apache
Software Foundation').

Maybe you're looking at the wrong lines? I downloaded the copy of table.xsl
that you point to, and it has exactly the same version and contents as mine.

Denis

FYI, I'm running JRE 1.3 and XALAN 2.1.0 on NT.