Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Bad vertical postionning of a footer table

I'm trying to put a table in the center-footer of a document.  I have
written a small customisation layer above Norm's stylesheets to do
that, but get a strange vertical positionning of the table.

This stylesheet does not discard the page numbering in outer-footer,
which makes this problem visually obvious in some documents.

I can't find where the problem comes from - my stylesheet, Norm's
stylesheet, the jadetex macros...

Does anyone see where the problem can be ?

If the problem doesn't show with your documents, you can get one at
http://ydirson.free.fr/dsssl/sample.sgml for testing.

toolchain:
- jade 1.2.1 / openjade 1.3
- docbook-dsssl 1.72
- jadetex 3.10

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer				      Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre

<!DOCTYPE style-sheet PUBLIC "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN" [
<!ENTITY parent.dsl PUBLIC "-//Norman Walsh//DOCUMENT DocBook Print Stylesheet//EN" CDATA dsssl>
]>

(define (page-center-footer gi)
  (alcove-footer-table))

(define %logo-width% 30mm)

(define (alcove-footer-table)
  (make display-group
    start-indent: 0pt

    (make table
      display-alignment: 'center
      table-border: #t
      cell-after-row-border: #t
      cell-after-column-border: #t

      (make table-column
	width: %logo-width%)
      (make table-column
	width: (- %text-width% (* 2 %logo-width%)))
      (make table-column
	width: %logo-width%)

      (make table-row
	(make table-cell
	  (literal "Reference"))
	(make table-cell
	  cell-row-alignment: 'center
	  (literal "foo"))
	(make table-cell
	  (literal "Date")))
      )))

  <external-specification id="parent" document="parent.dsl">