Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Bad vertical postionning of a footer table

Hi Yann,

My guess is that it is a lurking problem in the fancyhdr package (which is
used by jadetex). I have seen problems with headers when trying to put a
rule (via DSSSL make rule) underneath the header text - all is well if just
one of outer/center/inner header has text but otherwise the base line
positioning of (say) the outer v's the inner text are different. With no
rule all is well.

My solution is to use fancyhdr's \headerrulewidth to generate the rule and
have extended OpenJade and JadeTeX so that this can be controlled via a
head-rule characteristic of a simple-page-sequence (also first-head-rule,
foot-rule and first-foot-rule). On the todo list is submitting the patches
to SourceForge - meanwhile if anyone wants them please email me.

Regards,

Dave