Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: toc generation solved.

/ Dan York <dyork@e-smith.com> was heard to say:
| Norm,
|
| > / Dave Pawson <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk> was heard to say:
| > | Thanks Bob.
| > |    Surprised the params aren't in param.xsl, I think,
| > |      but then again chunking is a bit 'different'.
| >
| > I suppose I could create chunk-params.xsl, but I'm not strongly
| > motivated to do so. The parameters that only apply to chunking would
| > be confusing in param.xsl, I think.
|
| I am with Dave on putting all the parameters into param.xsl.

Fair point. Actually, I was thinking about merging more of the chunking
functionality into the main stylesheets anyway...because...because...uhm

Oh, right, because I wanted to be able to call write.chunk for getting
'generate-legalnotice-link' to work, but that requires the chunking code
even if you aren't "chunking".

Fair warning: this is probably the point at which I will stop
supporting XT, and that will probably in the release after the next.
(I want to publish another bug-fix release this week.)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Exuberance is beauty.--Blake