Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: DocBook TC Meeting Minutes: 24 Sep 2001

> |    438332 Add optional Glossary to Set
>
> Why is a separate book less than ideal?

Good question.  We've been including our glossary as a separate book and
it's working fine.  As a matter of fact, it gives us the ability to
publish the glossary as a separate book, which we now do.  The reason I
originally made the RFE was in thinking that a glossary is somewhat akin
to an index, and the option of having it appear that way in the toc
would be nice.  But it's not a huge consideration.

Cheerio!

Bob

Robert McIlvride (robert@cogent.ca)
Cogent Real-Time Systems (www.cogent.ca)