Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Is there a XSL for FOP which fit for the specificationdocument?

Hi!
I should make a technical document for certain programming API
    in pdf like http://my.dreamwiz.com/badukguru/jta-spec1_0_1.pdf
I've prepared all needed tools
    but a XSL for FOP which fit for the specification document.
I think that
    the docbook/fo XSL does not fit for the specification document.
I've already spent much time on learning docbook, XSL, and etc, and getting the needed tools.
And I have no time to learning XSL:FO, and making one.
I expect that a good XSL for technical document would already exists.
If anybody has that, send me please. My email address is syubee@korea.com.
Thank you in advance!

ps: Sorry my poor English.

½Å³ª´Â °ÔÀÓ, ¹Ý°¡¿î Ä£±¸, ±× ¸ðµç °ÍÀÌ ÀÌ°÷¿¡!
´ëÇ¥ °ÔÀÓ ¸Þ°¡ Æ÷Å»   http://game.korea.com