Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Problems with pesentation of legalnotice with DSSSL

Hi,

I am trying to modify how a legalnotice is printed in pdf. Basically I
would like the citetitle markup centered on the page followed by the
remaining paragraphs of the legalnotice. I have tried the following code
below but the citetitle element gets printed before all paragraphs.... Does
anyone have an idea on what I should change with the code to get my desired
output.

The following is a summary of the structure of my legalnotice in docbook xml.
<legalnotice>
<para>
<citetitle>Copyright, Confidentiality and Disclaimer</citetitle>
</para>
<para>
</para>
<para>
</para>
<para>
</para>
</legalnotice>

Thanks
Declan
DSSSL code:

  (element (legalnotice para)
  (let* (
  (bookinf
    (select-elements (children (sgml-root-element))
       (normalize "bookinfo")))
  (legalnotice
    (select-elements (descendants bookinf) (normalize "citetitle"))))
    (make sequence
       (make paragraph
         font-posture: 'italic
         font-family-name: "Helvetica"
         font-size: 8pt
         use: book-titlepage-verso-style
         quadding: 'center
         font-size: 10pt
         (process-node-list (node-list-first legalnotice)))
       (make paragraph
         use: book-titlepage-verso-style
         quadding: 'start
         line-spacing: (* 0.8 (inherited-line-spacing))
         font-size: (* 0.8 (inherited-font-size))
         (process-children))
   )))
Desired Output:

             Copyright, Confidentiality and Disclaimer
para 1

para 2

para 3

Actual Output:

            Copyright, Confidentiality and Disclaimer
Copyright, Confidentiality and Disclaimer
para 1

            Copyright, Confidentiality and Disclaimer

para 2
            Copyright, Confidentiality and Disclaimer

para 3

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.