Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: XSL implementation of DBTeXMath

Allin Cottrell wrote:

> > 2. add support for some processing instruction, which will turn-off
> > automatic insertion of delimiters. E.g.
> >
> > <alt role="tex">
> >   <?dbtex delims="no">
> >   \begin{eqnarray*}...\end{eqnarray*}
> > </alt>
> >
> > I personally prefer 2nd variant, but if your document contains a lot
> > eqnarrays this is less suitable for you.
>
> I think my preference is for No. 1, since I tend to think of the
> delimiters as part of the TeX source.  But I don't mind very much
> either way.

Well, no one else commented this issue and score is 1:1. Thus I added
new parameter tex.math.delims. If you set it to 0, no delimites will be
inserted by stylesheet -- in this mode XSL stylesheets are compatible
with DBTeXMath.

Delimiters can be turned off for single equation also by <?dbtex
delims="no"?>.

Hope this solution is acceptable for everyone.

				Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz