Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: ListItem

"Prikryl,Petr" <PRIKRYLP@skil.cz> writes:

...>  I guess that it depends on the browser if the two
> cases will be rendered the same way or differently.

Yes, I think you are right.

> I am not good in DocBook, yet.  But I would
> expect the first case to be produced from your source,
> because you explicitly says that you want "para"
> inside the list item.

Yes, I have tried the without para inside listitem, but then the
validation process fails, it's not valid with character data right
after <listitem>. But is there a way to tell db2html command that I
want the html without para after li?

Lars