Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: On creating PDF bookmarks

When creating FO files with the bookmarks function enabled. Everything
appears to work after transforming the fo files to pdf with FP 0.20.3

But, for some strange reasons all bookmarks to chapters/appendixes does
not work, allthough bookmarks to sections works just fine. I also
transformed the relevant example from the FOP 0.20.3 source distribution,
where everythings work just fine.

Comparing the fo file from my document with the fop example, I do not find
any significant difference (except for for some extra blank lines in the
fo example), and therefore suspect this to be a bug in FOP.

Does anybody have any similar experience with this ?

Regards

Jens