Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Announce: DocBook XSL Stylesheets V1.50.0

On the other hand, you can install a new RPM without overwriting the old
one, by using rpm -i rather than rpm -U (that's what I did, to have 1.45
(for compatibility) and 1.48). Of course, by default most people (and
GUIs) use rpm -U, but then, most people do not need multiple versions of
stylesheets - and those who do are usually capable of figuring out how
to do it.

Sasha