Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: htmlhelp.xsl in docbook 1.50.0

Paul Grosso wrote:

> I'm getting those problems every time I try to compile htmlhelp.xsl with
> either one of several versions of Xalan.  Has anyone used htmlhelp.xsl
> successfully with Xalan?

htmlhelp.xsl doesn't work with Xalan as Xalan doesn't support text
output method on chunks. (At least it didn't supported it last time I
checked it.) You can try Saxon and xsltproc, they work without problems
with htmlhelp.xsl and are much more faster than Xalan.

BTW - htmlhelp.xsl in current 1.50.x releases doesn't work because
change in some global stylesheet parameter. I corrected this right now,
you can grab modified version of htmlhelp.xsl from CVS.

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz