Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Producing two-sided output doesn't work

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 02:31:49PM +0200, Markus Einarsson wrote:
> > How are you generating your PDFs? If you're using dvipdf, then you need
> > something like;
>
> I generate PDF:s using sgml2x, which in turn uses ps2pdf.

Just to make things clear, and maybe off-topic, I suppose it's the
docbook-specific http://freshmeat.net/projects/sgml2x/, which did not
evolve since quite some time now (last cvs activity: april 2001).

When I mention sgml2x myself it's
http://freshmeat.net/projects/sgml-2-x/ I'm talking about - I could
not reuse the freshmeat id :}

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique