Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: modifying variablelist FOs (Clarification)

I think I confused the issue with my post. That 'patch' I mentioned is
only an explanation of how to use the processing instructions that the
xsls support (not anything you download or install). Actually, reading
Denis' question more carefully, I see that it isn't even relevant to
what he was asking. I should have just pointed to:

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/variablelist.a
s.blocks.html

Sorry for being so lazy in reading his question and posting the
response!

David