Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: PassiveTex improvement project

Do you use PassiveTex, and do you have suggestions
for things that need fixing in it?

I've been in correspendence with Sebastian Rahtz,
the author of PassiveTex, which converts XSLFO files
to PDF.  Sebastian is open to suggestions for
improvements, but he doesn't want 10,000 (10 million?)
DocBook users descending on him.  I suggested that
I could act as a conduit from the docbook-apps list to
help form a development plan for PassiveTex improvements.
If you post your suggestions to either this list
or directly to me, I'll assemble them for review on
docbook-apps and then send them to Sebastian.

So, what are the glitches that prevent you from
putting PassiveTex into production for high quality
PDF output?

                                            email: bobs@caldera.com