Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: HTML Help Files: full text search

I use the customized XSL of Sven Kitschke to generate HTML Help files
which was announced here some weeks ago
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200205/msg00349.html).

This works great so far, but I cannot figure out how to generate a
real working 'Full-text search' in the resulting CHM file.
The 'Search' tab appears in the CHM file, but when I type in a word
to search for, the resulting link points to the first section level
which is not very helpful.

Any ideas?

Michael
--