Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Fop problems with docbook-xsl-1.52.2

I am experiencing the same problem with FOP 0.20.4 and Docbook XSL 1.52.2.
What works best for me is Docbook XSL 1.51.1 and FOP 0.20.3. When I tried
FOP 0.20.3 with XSL 1.52.2, I got a PDF file but this verison of FOP had
trouble with the font declarations in 1.52.2. When I went up to FOP 0.20.4,
which did not have an issue with the fonts, there were the other errors
alluded to below and I got no PDF file at all. 1.51.1/0.20.3 seems to be the
happy medium, though, here too, there are errors about the following
properties not being implemented: background-attachment, background-repeat,
background-position-horizontal, background-position-vertical, and
last-line-end-indent.