Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Double Side and FOP with 1.53

* Jens Stavnstrup; <js@ddre.dk> on 13 Aug, 2002 wrote:
>Togan,
>
>There are one case, where the stylesheet does not work, and that is when
>your first chapter does not have an even number of pages. I think this is
>a general problem with the initial-page-number property.

I know exactly what you mean since ny test document passed I thought
volla. However I have hit the case you are mentioning with my actual
document, which is pitty.

Still the 6 pack is yours to pick. I will revert to a working release
until I have a solution with the current or future Stylesheet or Fop
releases.

Thanks for the help

--

Togan Muftuoglu