Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Sablotron problems..
On Sun, 22 Sep 2002, Fredrik Svensson wrote: > I run sabcmd 0.96 (Sep 5, 2002) under OpenBSD with a simple document. > > > sabcmd /var/www/htdocs/fred/docbook-xsl-1.55.0/html/docbook.xsl xml/Index.xml > Error [code:27] > [URI:file:/var/www/htdocs/fred/docbook-xsl-1.55.0/html/docbook.xsl] > [line:2] [node:element '<xsl:stylesheet>'] > XSL element 'stylesheet' can only contain XSL elements I have found the problem on my own. Sablotron can not handle the stylesheets with extra declarations : <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" xmlns:sverb="http://nwalsh.com/xslt/ext/com.nwalsh.saxon.Verbatim" xmlns:xverb="com.nwalsh.xalan.Verbatim" xmlns:lxslt="http://xml.apache.org/xslt" xmlns:exsl="http://exslt.org/common" exclude-result-prefixes="sverb xverb lxslt exsl" version='1.0'> or <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" xmlns:doc="http://nwalsh.com/xsl/documentation/1.0" exclude-result-prefixes="doc" version='1.0'> I guess it can't handle exclude-result-prefixes yet.. To get the stylesheet and sabcom to work one must comment out all references to for example <doc:template... etc. There is maybe a better way, but this was the fix I found to the problem. <offtopic> I need to use sablotron because of the php support, I can now publish DocBook documents in BinaryCloud (www.binarycloud.com), an opensource, enterprise class web application platform on my OpenBSD box. Not only on the Debian box, as I could before.. older sabcmd :) Anyone interested in more info mail me off-list. It is highly ineffecient to publish it on demand (my poor 200Mhz firewall is realy struggeling) but it works. Perfect for the intranet at work. I hope when I have set up the caching system in BC it will work like a charm on the OpenBSD box too.. the pages doesn't change that much.. :) </offtopic> /Fred
Powered by eList eXpress LLC