Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: doublespacing and end-notes

Norm:

I did get the double spacing working for both HTML and PDF (now I
have to customize the areas that I don't want double spaced). I did
use CSS' line-height for it in HTML and a numeric value worked for
the FO stylesheet as you indicated.

Primary reason I had to double space the (X)HTML was that the person
I was writing for was converting the HTML to PDF directly, regardless
of me telling her t hat I could generate the PDF directly for her :(

How would I have to customize my Customization Layer to get end
notes? I can live without it but it would be nice to have. Can I have
footnotes and end notes in the same document?

- --
Carlos E. Araya
WebCT Administrator - Trainer
California Virtual Campus, Region 1
C/O De Anza College
21250 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Cupertino, CA 95014
(p) 408 257 0482 (f) 408 255 4406
<icq> 5140783  <aim>carlosed1974
web (work): http://www.cvc1.org
web (personal): http://silverwolf-net.net/
Sig:
(7) It is always something
(7a) (corollary). Good, Fast, Cheap: Pick any two (you can't have all
three).
from RFC 1925: The Twelve Networking Truths