Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Olinking support in FO stylesheets

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:29:18 -0700
Bob Stayton <bobs@caldera.com> wrote:

Hello!

Sorry for the long time delay!

> On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 03:41:51PM +0400, Vitaly Ostanin wrote:
> > Hello, All!
> >
> > We use modular documents and <olink> linking.
> >
> > For html output we can to collect targets into database and
> > use it for links resolving.
> >
> > It's possible to add support for <olink> to FO stylesheets ?
>
> Can you be more specific?  The FO stylesheets currently do
> support olink.  Olinks to targets within the current
> document (set by $current.docid parameter) have
> a fo:basic-link generated and the generated xref text
> inserted.  Olinks to targets outside the current document just
> get the generated xref text, and an optional title
> appended if the $olink.doctitle parameter is set.
>
> What more did you want?

I was thing what FO stylesheets doesn't support since I not found
param 'collect.xref.targets' in the FO dir.

I found my error (and possible error in the docs ;):

For building FO output from documents with <olink>, I
must to create target.db with HTML stylesheets, and after it I
can to build output with FO stylesheets.

<skipped/>

--
Regards, Vyt
mailto:  vyt@vzljot.ru