Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: Index and Glossary references

Hi Kevin,

No (see below).

> If you want the term to appear in the index as well as the
> glossary, you need:
>
> <para><glossterm
> linkend="glossDocBook">Docbook</glossterm><indexterm
> id="indexDocBook"><primary>DocBookIndexWord</primary></indexte
> rm> is cool.</para>

Well, I wrote that this works. But, now I don't have the term as a
reference anymore. If I change my glossary, I have to update the
references. Not too bad, but simply not necessary in this case.

I have settled with it, though, as an adaption of the style would not be
worth the efford at the moment.
Thanks anyway.

Stephan