Subject: any test suites for generating FO from docbook?

  while this concerns my efforts with FOP, it seemed more appropriate
to post it here since it's more a docbook transformation kind of thing.

  is there, somewhere, a test docbook document i can use to test
generating .fo, that sequentially tests all of the features of
docbook so i can see what is supported?

  as it is, as part of my project to transform my courseware
into docbook, i wrote a simple document that tests at least all
of the features i figure *i'll* be using, but it would be nice
if there was already a comprehensive test suite somewhere.

  once i can get all this settled, and come up with a nice format
for manuals, i'll be happy to share the end result.  any advice
appreciated.

rday