Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Typograhpical treatment of glossterms

Bob Stayton wrote:
> On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 01:26:46PM +0200, Joachim Ziegler wrote:
>
>>I'm just wondering why a (inline) glossterm without a linkend gets
>>special typographical treatment in HTML and FO output whereas one with a
>>linkend gets not. (?)
>

> I see this problem on the FO side, but the HTML side is all
> italic as far as I can see.  Can you give an example
> of a file where the HTML inlines are different?

No, sorry, I was not really exact. As you say, only the FO-output misses
typographical treatment (when a glossterm has a linkend, not when it has
none).

HTML output is always italic, as you say.

Joachim

--
Joachim Ziegler                       Stuhlsatzenhausweg 85
Max-Planck-Institut für Informatik    66123 Saarbrücken