Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] how do i know if there are more attributes i can adjust?

>   a more general question, but i'm using the online docs at
> docbook.sourceforge.net to help me customize my current stylesheet.
> take, as an example,
>
> http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/head
> er.content.properties.html#top
>
> which purportedly shows me what i can change about
> "header.content.properties".  fair enough.

More accurately, this shows which attributes are defined in the DocBook
stylesheets.  You can (as you discovered) add new attributes or change the
values of existing values in an attribute-set.  So, to answer your question
"which attributes can I set in header.content.properties?" --- any you want.
You can set background-color, border-top-style, background-image, width,
height, position, font-color, font-style, font-weight -- you get the
picture.