Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] xsl/groff option argument is listed with thedescription

> * In message <20030523160037.GV27375@redhat.com>
> * On the subject of "Re: [docbook-apps] xsl/groff option argument is listed with the description"
> * Sent on Fri, 23 May 2003 17:00:37 +0100
> * Honorable Tim Waugh <twaugh@redhat.com> writes:
>
> On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 11:34:55AM -0400, Sam Steingold wrote:
>
> actual:
> >       -B       lisp-lib-dir Specifies the installation directory. This is the
> >               directory containing the linking sets and other data files. This
> >               option is normally not necessary, because the  installation  ...
>
> expected:
> >       -B lisp-lib-dir
> >               Specifies the installation directory. This is the
> >               directory containing the linking sets and other data
> >               files. This option is normally not necessary, because ...
>
> This works fine for me.  docbook-xsl-1.61.2, libxslt-1.0.30-2.

Indeed. the reason for this error is my own XSL customization:

<xsl:template match="varlistentry/term">
  <xsl:apply-templates/>&#10;
</xsl:template>

when I remove it, everything is fine.
So this issue and the one I mention in
<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.docbook.apps/6315>
are one an the same.

> */

this is confusing - where was the start of the comment?!

--
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running RedHat9 GNU/Linux
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>