Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: DocBook XSL V1.62.0 released

On Sun, Aug 31, 2003 at 05:04:58PM -0400, Sam Steingold wrote:

> 2. output:nroff elements: itemisedlist inside para inside listitem
>    inside varlistentry of variablelist.
>    this is still broken: the man page shows nroff
>    commands (like .TP) in text.

The trouble is that nroff doesn't nest nicely, so there will always be
the odd problem or two like this.  Any idea how you'd like it fixed?

> 3. output:nroff elements: refentryinfo/author elements are turned into
>    a section AUTHORS.  this is wrong: usually, AUTHORS section in the
>    manual would describe the authors of the _program_ while the
>    refentryinfo/author elements describe the authors of the _manual_.

Hmm.  What does doclifter do about this I wonder?

One solution would be to use the 'editor' element instead, which
generates 'Man page edited by '.

Tim.
*/

PGP signature