Subject: Request for suggestions: HTML Help alias.h entry for block elements

I would like to add entries for block elements with @id attribute value
defined to the alias.h file (and the corresponding context.h) for HTML
Help.

Currently, the stylesheets add entries for <?dbhh ...?> processing
instruction
alone.

Has anyone done this? How should I go about modifying the stylesheet?

Here's an example of what I want:

<section id="myohmy">
</section>

alias.h:

myohmy=myohmy.html

 or

myohmy=myohmy.html#myohmy

In the latter case, I'd also have to generate <a id="myohmy"/> for every
@id'd block element.

Thanks in advance.

Taro