Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Modular document problem

Thanks,

Too obvious. :D I managed to fix most of the problems. Tomorrow I'll have a
"chat" with the developer/writer who caused me these problems. :D

Best regards,

/Kenneth

Kenneth Johansson	Technical Documentation Manager
Sectra Imtec AB
Teknikringen 20		E-mail: ke-joh AT sectra DOT se
SE-583 30 Linköping	Phone:	+46 13 23 52 00
SWEDEN			Web:	http://www.sectra.se