Subject: Changing output look of 'notes'

When HTML is created using docbook XSL, notes appear
with a graphic in a two-celled table.  I'd like to
change this to a Para using the word Note.  I've seen
and used some customization stuff for the title page,
but I haven't been able to find anything that
discusses more general elements such as a note.  Any
thoughts, references or ideas would be much
appreciated.

Naomi