Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: groff output bug

Sam,

When filing bugs against the *roff stylesheets, please use the XSL
manpages tracker -

  https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=516914&group_id=21935&func=browse

I just now set up that tracker so that bugs filed through it will get
auto-assigned to the appropriate person, which will help make sure they
get addressed faster.

Thanks,

  --Mike

Sam Steingold <sds@gnu.org> writes:

> Bob,
> thanks a lot for your replies, they are highly elucidating, as usual.
>

> Who is responsible for the *roff stylesheets?
> I created bug reports for these two bugs, who will be handling them?
> <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=956072&group_id=21935&atid=373747>
> <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=956070&group_id=21935&atid=373747>

PGP signature