Subject: Re: Empty glossary with glossary.collection parameter

With reference the following message in the archive
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/docbook-apps/2003-q1/msg01065.html

I have the same problem. In my case the glossary database was relative to all
other files of a book. However, now I need to share the database between
multiple books. The idea being to maintain a single glossary database that is
then a common resource to all works.

Problem is when I move the database the glossary is output as empty.

Move it back and change path in glossary.collection and it works.

Is there a way to use the database as a common resource?
--
Sean Wheller