Subject: TOC numbers are not lining up correctly

Greetings all,

Yes, its me with yet another question! I have just converted a large
document (several hundred pages, instead of the 10 or so I've been using
as DocBook test cases) into a DocBook format. Everything is working
fine, with one exception: when I generate a PDF, the TOC numbers are not
aligned correctly.

I suspect that there is a parameter that sets how much space exists
between a TOC entry and its corresponding page number. But I have looked
in the DocBook XSL: The Definitive Guide, as well as several of the
parameter reference pages, and I am having trouble locating what
parameter/template I need to change. Of course, this lack of alignment
might be caused by something else entirely.

For clarification, the output I'm getting is this:

Section..........1
    Section2......2
    Section3.......3
    Section4......4

Again, I think the length of the toc entry title has something to do
with this, but I'm not sure what to change. If it matters, I'm using FOP
to convert to PDF (I don't _think_ this is a FOP issue, but I could be
wrong)

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

David Shevitz
Lead Technical Writer