Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DSSSL stylesheet maintenance

As far as committing submitted patches, I can volunteer to do that.
I don't actually use the DSSSL stylesheets at all myself, so I don't
think I'm the best person from the project to do it -- but if nobody
else has time to do that, I can offer to do that, at least.

I can't offer to do much evaluation of the suitability of any given
patch, but I guess if I end up committing what turns out to be a
not-so-great patch, it'll show up during testing (if you can volunteer
to test), and then we can just back it out.

Better yet, if (or anyone else) has time and interest in working on the
DSSSL sheets (evaluating and commiting patches, at a minimum; but beyond
that, if possible, doing sandbox builds and then testing them; ideally,
fielding bug reports and future enhancement requests), then let me know.
I will add you to the project, with commit privileges, and then you can
go from there.

  --Mike

> Is anyone still maintaining the DSSSL stylesheets?  There are some bugs
> that should be fixed and that are quite easy to fix, but apparently no
> one is paying attention.  What can be done so someone at least commits
> submitted patches?

PGP signature