Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Dynamic web serving of large Docbook

Dear Frans

I remember some time ago someone told me about an XML module for Apache
that would do the work you need.

The idea is that you had your files in XML and you asked apache by means
of an http-get. The XML module cached this request and converted the XML
file into the required format. I have never used it, but I think this module
worked in association with XSL stylesheets that ruled the transformations.

Someone told me about this module when some time ago I posted a message
about makind OpenJade to work as an Apache module for the same idea with
SGML documents.

I hope it works and someone can add to this information.

Javi

Empieza el curso con buen pie. Todo lo que necesitas en Tiscali Formación.

http://www.tiscali.es/formacion
Tiscali duplicará la velocidad de todos sus ADSL a partir del 29 de septiembre
sin coste adicional para el cliente.