Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] return sign

These pages give some unicode characters which may help :

http://nwalsh.com/emacs/xmlchars/unichars.el
http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/21b5/index.htm  (I got the
HTML entity (hex) to work for HTML output), but couldn't get anything
to work for PDF output.

Cheers,

Tristan
Tristan J. Fiedler