Subject: How To Build A Multi-lingual Website With Website

Hello,

I someone is here, how knows how to set up a multi-lingual website with
help of Website DTD?

I have to create a website in german and in russian.
Both versions will have the same structure.
The user should be able to switch between the languages or at least to
choose his version.
Important to me is, that also the menu is either in russian or in german.

Can someone help me?

Regards,

Oliver Fischer