Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Problem with sgml document processed with openjade

Le 3 mars 2005, à 13:44, Jirka Kosek a écrit :

> Michèle Garoche wrote:
>
>> 1 - I wanted the first page recto mode with authorgroup at the right
>> end and with a reduced top margin, title in huge font centered at the
>> bottom of the page, subtitle with a smaller font italic centered
>> below the title. So far, it works but I cannot find a way to reduce
>> the top margin before the authorgroup about half of its current
>> height. Is there a way to customize this margin? The current
>> customization for this part is as follows:
>
> As there is no space-before characteristic set in rule for authorgroup
> you must reduce space-after on element which is preceding authorgroup
> (probably subtitle) or you can try to specify negative space-before:
>
>>     (element authorgroup
>>         (make display-group
> 		space-before: -2cm
>>         (process-children)))

Sorry for the delay in replying and many thanks. I'd have loved to try
it, but unfortunately with the new tex, jadetex does not work anymore
for me. At least I'm unable to find a way to make it work with pdfetex.

Actually after reading pages and pages, I found a way to do it
customizing book-titlepage-before node side and it worked before
jadetex broke for me:

(define (book-titlepage-before node side)
   (if (equal? side 'recto)
       (cond
        ((equal? (gi node) (normalize "corpauthor"))
	(make paragraph
	  space-after: (* (HSIZE 4) %head-after-factor% 4)
	  (literal "\no-break-space;")))
        ((equal? (gi node) (normalize "authorgroup"))
	(if (have-sibling? (normalize "corpauthor") node)
	    (empty-sosofo)
	    (make paragraph
	      space-after: (* (HSIZE 4) %head-after-factor% 4)
	      (literal "\no-break-space;"))))
        ((equal? (gi node) (normalize "author"))
	(if (or (have-sibling? (normalize "corpauthor") node)
		(have-sibling? (normalize "authorgroup") node))
	    (empty-sosofo)
	    (make paragraph
	      space-after: (* (HSIZE 4) %head-after-factor% 4)
	      (literal "\no-break-space;"))))
        (else (empty-sosofo)))
       (empty-sosofo)))
Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org>

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ceci_est_une_signature_=E9lectronique_PGP?=