Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] chapter title alignment

Bob Stayton schrieb:

 >Hmm, setting the text-align attribute in 'component.title.properties'
 >attribute-set works for me, and it should work for you.  If you can
look in
 >the fo file at the block for a chapter title, see if it has some value for
 >that attribute.

Yes, you are right. After setting the 'component.title.properties'
attributes, I didn't render the document to PDF, but just looked into
the FO output - grrrr - at the wrong place.

It was the table of contents I looked at (just searching for my title
string...). But I think, I found another undesirable effect, because
'text-align-last="justify"' is set. I wondered what would happen with
very long entries in TOC spanning over more than one line and made a
short test.

Well, with FOP the line (a) breaks behind the print space of the page
numbers and (b) continues beneath section numbering:

----------------
1)  a b c .... 1
2)  c d e f .. 2
3)  g h i j k l m n
4)  r s t .... 4

With XEP the line break in TOC is OK, but (b) also happens. Is it
possible to fix these two issues?

Thanks so far,
Georges