Subject: sgmltag element linking

Hello all.  I've been trying to figure this out for quite some time and
I've just about given up.  In the docbook guide, elements in the
reference section are all linked together.  Anything inside an
<sgmltag></> tag gets linked to that element's reference page.  I'm also
developing documentation for an XML language and would like to have this
feature in my documents.  I've looked at the docbook guide code and the
stylesheets and just can't wrap my hands around what I need to do to
have this feature in my document.  I'm using docbook-xsl-1.68.1 and
processing with xsltproc.  Can anyone suggest what I need to modify to
get the desired linking?

Thank you.

-JLa
Will Rogers never met you.