Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook <imagedata/> and scalefit attribute for transforms

FYI - We will release V1.69.0 before the end of the week.

I meant to get it built last week, but it's been held up by me,
trying to get some changes made to the manpages stylesheets so
that they are somewhat stable for the release.

In the mean time, I think the most everything is currently working
as expected snapshot builds (except for manpages).

  --Mike

--
Michael Smith
http://logopoeia.com/  http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/890