Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: manpages notes

"W. Borgert" <debacle@debian.org> writes:

> Quoting Michael Smith <smith@xml-doc.org>:
> > Thanks -- I added your details to the README and checked it back in.
>
> Is
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/docbook/xsl/manpages/README
> the correct file?  No changes yet...

It's there now.

The thing is, after something is checked in to SF cvs, there's a
lag of several hours before it shows up in the ViewCVS interface.
There seems to be an even longer lag before it is accessible via
anonymous CVS. Which seems very odd to me. The only reason I can
imagine for that is, anonymous CVS at SF must be a mirror of the
"real" cvs server -- a mirror that only seems to get updated maybe
once a day or so.

Maybe somebody who know more about about the SF internals can
provide some insight.

  --Mike

--
Michael Smith