Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] olink styling

A question which is possibly related to my previous mail: I have modified document-internal xrefs to sections to include page numbers as seen below. This is nice as I do not want page numbers for e.g chapter references as these are easy to find using PDF bookmarks, but sections are a bit harder.

  <xsl:param name="local.l10n.xml" select="document('')"/>
  <l:i18n xmlns:l="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/xmlns/l10n/1.0";>
    <l:l10n language="en">
      <l:context name="xref">
	<!-- Express section references (gentext) as Section "blahblah" -->
        <l:template name="section" text="Section&#160;&#x22;%t&#x22; on page %p"/>
      </l:context>

However, this also affects my olink references to sections in other documents (but without the actual page number figure, resulting in "...in Section ABCD on page in User's Guide").

It seems like the olink and xref have some things in common which I do not want to be connected, but are unrelated in ways I would like them to be related. Is there any way of configuring my xrefs without affecting the olink?

Best regards
   Andreas