Subject: Position of section toc in JavaHelp

Hello all,

I could need some help on a customization layer for generating JavaHelp from
DocBook. The stock stylesheets place the section TOC at the beginning of
each section and Iīd like to have the TOC at the end of each section.

I found out that the TOC is generated in html/sections.xsl in the
<xsl:template match="section">. I rearranged the call-templates to suit my
needs. The problem is: It works fine, if I edit the original stylesheets,
but as soon as I copy that template to my customization layer, the chunking
stops working. I suppose there is some import problems but I just couldnīt
figure it out.

Any hints for putting the toc at the end of a section instead of the
beginning?

Thanks in advance
Patrick