Subject: completion problems

the current cvs head appears to have a problem with completion.
when I have a file (or buffer) named foo.bar and I type "foo." and hit
TAB, the cursor moves 1 step to the left (i.e., between "o" and ".")
instead of completing to "foo.bar".
this happens with "-" instead of "." too.

I don't see anything suspicious in ChangeLogs...

does anyone observe this too?

<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.jihadwatch.org/> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.honestreporting.com> <http://pmw.org.il/>
We're too busy mopping the floor to turn off the faucet.