Subject: How do I place a link to other pdf documents within Docbook

Hi again,

I have reviewed the docs online and would like to know how to place a link inside a DocBook document which links it to another PDF document. Which tag do I use and where should I save the other referenced PDFs?

For example in DocBook:

“Please refer to User Manual.pdf” where the User Manual is a separate document

Thanks,

Sue