Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Position of section toc in JavaHelp

Hi!

Thanks for your help and the link. I managed to rewrite my customization and
now everything works as expected.

For those who are interested, my changes in brief:

1. Add a new customization layer "jh-docbook.xsl" that imports
html/docbook.xsl. The modified section-template goes here.

2. Copy chunk.xsl to jh-chunk.xsl and import jh-docbook.xsl instead of the
original docbook.xsl. Added parameters to control chunking.

3. Copy profile-javahelp.xsl to my-profile-javahelp.xsl and import
jh-chunk.xsl instead of the original chunk.xsl.

-> chunking still works and the section TOC is at the bottom of the page.

nice weekend
Patrick