Subject: XEP and .PNG images created with Gnome's DIA

Hi Michael -

I just got the latest version of XEP. It definitely lays out programlistings on a page better than FOP.

But one area where XEP does not work the same way as FOP is when including PNG images.

I have a bunch of .PNG images which were created with gnome dia, and they appear twice as big in XEP-generated PDFs as they do in the FOP-generated PDF (or on my screen). Do you have any idea why that might be?

I am attaching a little one as an example...

account.png