Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] FYI: eDE: DocBook Environment (Testing Report)

Mauritz Jeanson wrote:

>> Error creating background image: Error while recovering Image
>> Informations (http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/images/draft.png)
>> : Connection timed out

> See this section of Bob Stayton's book about options for draft mode:
> http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/PrintOutput.html#DraftMode

Thank you! Unfortunately, it is not so obvious to relate that error to
the explanation in Bob Stayton's book.

> If you can't obtain a hyphenation file (I couldn't find one at www.ctan.org)
> or don't need hyphenation, you can turn it off by setting an XSL parameter:
> <xsl:param name="hyphenate">false</xsl:param>.

Thanks! For the time being, I will turn off that hyphenation option.

Some minor problems remains. I might can resolve those
problems later after reading Bob Stayton's book.

(1) [WARNING] table-layout=auto is not supported, using fixed!
(2) [ERROR] property - "float" is not implemented yet.
(3) [INFO] [482]
     [INFO] area contents overflows area in line
(4) [INFO] [489]
    [ERROR] Unknown enumerated value for property 'span': inherit
   [ERROR] Error in span property value 'inherit':
org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined
(5) [INFO] No spaces to justify text in line http://[a-long-URL]/

Last, there are remaining three minor problems:
(a) The book does not start at page 1 (but continues the preface pages).
(b) I do not know how to generate the index (still using collateindex.pl ?).
(c) No revision page in the books

Nevertheless, thank you for all the clues that I have got so far!

EL6.